Our client is an European multinational company, leader in the retail industry. We are looking for the VP OF RETAIL PLANNING
Main responsibilities (among others):
The VP OF RETAIL PLANNING is responsible for a team that will develop strong working relationships with Global Retail Team, NA Retail Leadership Team and Global Supply Chain Team to execute global strategic assortment initiatives. Leverage project management skills to drive excellence in assortment execution within the Retail Brand.
- Retail brand product representative
- Supply chain project management & execution
- Pricing project management & execution
- Product activity calendar management & store communications
- Product test project management
- Product launch management
- Manage field store inventory concerns
- Bachelor’s degree in retail, finance, marketing or store operations
- 10+ years’ work in retail planning, buying or merchandising
- Previous experience in USA is mandatory
- Able to communicate financial plans and results from a merchandise perspective
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills – able to extract conclusions from available data
- Must have excellent communication (verbal and written) skills.
- Italian language is a plus.
- Proficient computer skills (excel, merchandising and planning systems)
- Experience in leading and managing a high performing team, develop direct reports and build strong succession plans; leadership attitude
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to influence/negotiate
For applying or asking for more information, please e-mail us at email@example.com with your updated professional resume and contact details.